I want to remember what it was like to take time to smell the roses... or taste the crab, if you will. How about you? Do you have any goals set for yourself going into a new year? I don't like to call them resolutions. I mean, resolutions seem made to be broken. I prefer goals. Goals are attainable.
Hot Crab Dip
Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Cook Time: 45-50 minutes
Keywords: bake appetizer cream cheese crab Christmas Easter New Year Super Bowl Thanksgiving American
Ingredients (~2¼ cups)
- 12 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¼ c. mayonnaise
- ¼ c. sour cream
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 6 Tbs. green onions, chopped
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tbs. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Tabasco (or other hot sauce)
- ¾ tsp. Creole seasoning (like Tony's or Zatarains)
- 12 oz. lump crabmeat
- freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Beat together cream cheese, mayonnaise, and sour cream in a medium bowl. Stir in next 7 ingredients until well combined. Fold in the crab, breaking it up as little as possible. Taste and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Transfer to a small casserole dish.
Slide into preheated oven and bake for 45-50 minutes until lightly golden on top.
Serve hot with sliced French bread (or baguette, crackers, chips, toast points, etc.) and a bottle of hot sauce and some lemon wedges on the side for those who want them.
Powered by Recipage