A different type of bread is chosen each month by a host Babe. We then bake it, and share our experiences and results through a post on our individual blogs on the 16th of the month.
This group is a closed group (by invite only). Every once in a while, a spot opens up, though - you never know! I joined the babes in mid-January of 2013, five years after its inception (but I did bake along as a BBBuddy often).
We know that there are a lot of other's out there who are passionate about baking bread, though - and love to have others join in our monthly baking experience via the Bread Baking Buddies.
How to be a Bread Baking Buddy: The Buddies are also passionate home bread bakers who join the Babes in baking the chosen bread of the month. Once the bread for the month is revealed (on the 16th), anybody who wishes to can bake the bread and share their experience, interpretation, photos, and results on their own blog with a link back to the hosting BBBabe blog for that month (usually due by the 29th). The BBBuddy will then receive a special Buddy badge for the month to put in their post.
The (current) Bread Baking Babes are:
- All Roads Lead to the Kitchen - Heather
- Bake My Day - Karen
- blog from OUR kitchen - Elizabeth
- Bread Experience - Cathy
- Feeding my Enthusiasms - Pat/Elle
- Ilva Beretta Photography - blog - Ilva
- Judy's Gross Eats - Judy
- Karen's Kitchen Stories - Karen
- My Diverse Kitchen - Aparna
- My Kitchen In Half Cups - Tanna
- Notitie Van Lien - Lien
- Thyme for Cooking - Katie (Bitchin’ Bread Baking Babe Bibliothécaire)
Babes on the Bench: