Every year I intend to create some fun and gross recipe ideas...and every year it's November 1st before I know it. But this year I did it with my feetloaf! It's not an original idea, I know. I see feetloaf and meat feet make their way around the internet about this time every year. But it's so fun and disgusting and I needed to share my version!
If you're looking to delight and playfully disgust your friends and family this Halloween, you must add some bloody feetloaf to your table!
Welcome to Progressive Eats, our virtual version of a Progressive Dinner Party. This month we're sharing a Halloween Menu, and our event is hosted by ME! We have dishes that show off the colors associated with Halloween, as well as some cute and creepy ideas. No matter your level of Halloween spirit, you'll find something delicious to add to your repertoire this season!
Progressive Eats Halloween Menu
- Black Rice Risotto with Butternut Squash from Pastry Chef Online
- Bloody Feetloaf from All Roads Lead to the Kitchen
- Chocolate Tombstone Parfaits from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Halloween Black & Orange Soup w/ Dukkah Pumpkin Seed from The Heritage Cook
- Halloween Pomegranate Negroni from Mother Would Know
- Mummy Halloween Cupcakes from Creative Culinary
- Mummy Truffles from The Redhead Baker
If you're unfamiliar with the concept, a progressive dinner involves going from house to house, enjoying a different course at each location. With Progressive Eats, a theme is chosen each month, members share recipes suitable for a delicious meal or party, and you can hop from blog to blog to check them out.
We have a core group of 12 bloggers, but we will always need substitutes and if there is enough interest would consider additional groups. To see our upcoming themes and how you can participate, please check out the schedule at Creative Culinary or contact Barb for more information.