Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life (S1:E2 "Spring"):
- Aaaaand, still no theme song. 😞
- Stars Hollow International Food Festival
- Lane is manning the mouthwatering Korean table that includes Korean BBQ: Bibimbap, Galbi, Bulgogi, Sikhye, Beef Ribs, Cochujan, Kimchi, Doenjang, Pork
- Yay, Mrs. Kim! I love Mrs. Kim. And apparently, there's a Mr. Kim. I didn't realize that Lane's dad was "around". Was he in Korea during the original 7 seasons?
- Gypsy is running Spain, featuring Sangria, Paella, Tortilla Española, when Taylor walks up and says "Gypsy, whip up a quick poutine. You're taking over Canada."
- 8:00 Jackson!
- Vietnamese roast pig, BLT (Kirk the monster)
- Basket bidding>much to Cassie's chagrin, Lorelai bids on (and wins) her basket.
- 12:00 Mitchum Huntzberger makes an appearance when Rory and Logan are "innocently" eating lunch together.
- 14:00 Babette
- Liz and TJ join a vegetable cult. Ha ha ha!
- Chicken Scallopine, Linguine with meatballs, hanger steak
- Kirk reminds everybody that they're not supposed to bring food purchased outside theater into the theater. Each person proceeds to pull out food, including: Chinese, burger and fries, whole chocolate cake, bucket of fried chicken. Oh, and this is while they're all at the theater (aka Black, White and Red Movie Theater), Kirk debuts his second movie. And then we had to watch it. Another 3 minutes wasted. Although his Eraser Head hair sort of made up for it.
- This episode's "guest chef" is Rachael Ray. Delish soup and sammies.
- Rory and Paris back at the high school. Appearances from Principal Charleston, Tristan (but not ACTUALLY Tristan, so why bother?), and Francie.
Not smelling like garlic is way overrated if you ask me. -Rory
- 56:00 The appearance of laid-back, screenwriting "sell out" (according to Paris) Doyle. I kind of like him like this. Maybe he actually moved back to Sunnydale...
- Cronuts...and the new Cronuts (cro-dough-cakes). Pastry. Hot dogs.
- Okay, so Rory had a one-night stand with a wookie. Ummm, what in the actual eff? Cheating on Paul not only with Logan, but with a rando. Oh, Rory.
- I think this may be my least favorite of the "new four". And still no Jess. 😡
See you next time for Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life (S1:E3 "Summer")!