by Heather Schmitt-Gonzalez / Friday, November 1, 2013
Me, myself? I have a hard time choosing. It seems that whichever bread, roll, bun, or twist that is warm and fragrant and cooling on my counter is the one I prefer. Most recently, these Cardamom-Cinnamon Buns.
hungry little after-school bodies.
And while it really is the end result that I can't resist, the actual process of making them is pretty fun, too. This is the first time that I've ever shaped buns in this fashion, but it's not going to be my last.
- Cinnamon-Cardamom Buns by Heather at All Roads Lead to the Kitchen
- Cinnamon Crusted Pumpkin Bread by Liz at That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Cinnamon Doughnut Muffins by Dorothy at Shockingly Delicious
- Cinnamon, Orange and Chocolate Chip Bread by Deepti at Baking Yummies
- Cinnamon Swirl Pumpkin Rolls by Karen at Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Cocoa Clove Pumpkin Bread by Renee at Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Ginger Pull-Apart Bread by Lora at Savoring Italy
- Honey Spice Bread by Holly at A Baker's House
- Persimmon Gingerbread Muffins with Caramel Drizzle by Krista at A Handful of Everything
- Pumpkin Cardamom Bread by Dionne at Try Anything Once Culinary
- Spiced Buns by Renee at Magnolia Days
- Sumac Spicy Crackers by Rossella at Ma Che Ti Sei Mangiato
- Sweet Potato Spice Swirl Bread by Paula at Vintage Kitchen Notes
Michiana-based food writer with a fondness for garlic, freshly baked bread, stinky cheese, dark beer, and Mexican food—who believes that immersing herself in different cultures one bite at a time is the best path to enlightenment.