This time of year there are all sorts of opportunities to test out new recipes on your loved ones, and that's what I did with these meatballs. I'm always looking for some recipes that are both tasty and simple (fast with minimal effort) to keep in my back pocket, because sometimes I just need something easy.
If you ask me, these meatballs alone might even be a reason for having a party.
- Salted Caramel Affogato Parfaits by The Redhead Baker
- Triple C Coffee Cake by Desserts Required
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Barbecue Turkey Meatballs by All Roads Lead to the Kitchen
- My Favorite Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- The Best Way to Juice a Pomegranate by Hand by Mother Would Know
- Cherry Berry Mojito by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Pecan Tassies by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
a Rafflecopter giveaway